We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we are open with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
As you might expect, our phones are ringing off the hook so please review these Frequently Asked Questions before calling the course.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing walking and riding carts. If you would like your own riding cart, please notify the pro shop during check in. Pull carts are also available for rent.
How can I book a tee time?
Tee times may be made by phone 8 days in advance by calling 773.496.5043. Pro shop phone hours are currently 7:30am – 5pm. Online tee times may be made 7 days in advance. We are accepting payment inside the pro shop.
How do I cancel my booking if I need?
If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel or call the Golf Shop.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
The clubhouse is operating at a reduced capacity for individuals inside. The course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touch-less retrieval.
What should I know when I go to play my round?
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Masks are mandatory in the clubhouse. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Once at the course you may check-in with the starter outside the window on the east side of the building if you have pre-paid, or in the pro shop to pay. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range, practice facilities and putting greens are open. Please keep 6 feet of space from anyone. Range buckets can be purchased in the pro shop, or at range dispenser with a credit card or range pass only. At this time, cash is not being accepted.
How many people are allowed in the clubhouse?
You may purchase food & drinks at the bar & grill. The bar & grill are currently operating at 25% capacity indoors. Limited outdoor patio seating is also available.
Are the restrooms open?
The restrooms are open in the clubhouse and on the course, please respect and maintain social distancing standards.
What about food, drinks and merchandise?
Food and drinks are available from The Broken Tee Grill. Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, but you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws. Merchandise is available for purchase in the pro shop.
Social Distancing Standards
In order to ensure that our guests and staff continue to be safe, the following guidelines have been put in place:
- Social distancing must be followed by staff and guests. Please keep 6 feet apart at all times;
- Our staff will be required to wear face coverings.
- Guests must wear face coverings.
- Pro Shop will not be accessible by guests without face coverings.
- Foot Golf is open. No club rentals or soccer ball rentals.
- We are taking credit card payments in the Pro Shop.
- Only one tee time (up to four players) will be allowed under one person’s name
- No cash payments will be allowed at this time.
- Gift card payments will be taken in the Pro Shop. No cash payments. Donations and coupons will be accepted.
- All players need to check in with the starter at the outside window one at a time.
- For Anniversary pass holders, check in with the starter at the outside window one at a time.
- Starter will announce tee times over the speaker system. Wait until your time is called before going to the tee box.
- Water stations and towel buckets, bunker rakes, ball washers and flagsticks have been removed.